Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Mystery Swap #12

This month I was the "HOSTESS" which meant I got to pick the image and got to stamp 200+ images to send out 6 images to over 18 people. I really wasn't that hard, but at first I was like, "What did I get myself into?" The image I picked was the little pig with the saying "Are you cured yet?" from the retired stamp set, Farm Fever from SU! (available from me only for $15)
 

On the inside I made a little tissue box. I chose this image so that I would have lots of "GET WELL" cards for the Touch a heart minisrty that I am in. We write cards to people who are sick, having surgery, etc...
Thanks for stamping by!
Samantha

5 comments:

Barb said...

Great Card Samantha--I love the colors and the tissue box inside is perfect.

Thanks for sending us this cute image and I hope you enjoyed hosting this round of the mystery image!

~Paola~ said...

awww...this is such a sweet card Sam! Love it to pieces,especially how you finished it on the inside too...that is a very clever idea to add a lil tissue!!:o)
Beautiful color layout too!!
Thaks for hosting this round and kudos to you for supporting such a great ministry ♥

Terry Ladwig said...

That kleenex idea is awesome! I love it :-)

Cute card, great colors!

Melina said...

How cute! I love the pink and purple combo! :)

April said...

It was a great swap and you chose well!

Love your little tissue holder...I think I will actually make some for Teacher Presents this holiday season!