Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Well- It's all over.... what we prepare for, for 363 days and then poof! It's all gone! At least we get 2 days of celebrating....But I think Jesus deserves more than two days of celebration for His birthday!

We had THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVVA!!!! Steven went back to work after 2 years of being laid-off and we got PRESENTS!!!! We were not supposed to use our credit cards but we did...not much but a little...and I got....are you ready?
Isn't she beautiful? I am so in love! I have done some impromptu photo shoots already....on ALL the different settings!

We went to Florie's for Christmas Eve and had a Christmas Brunch at my house with my family. Everyone had a really good time and was very blessed with gifts. Savannah got her black boots she wanted, Justin Beiber perfume, and a hot pink camera (from Uncle Wayne and Auntie Boop)
Shawn got his smarshmellow gun, Lego sets, and a race track that goes up the wall. He also got a DSi and said "Hey I didn't ask for that!" and a drum set (which he didn't ask for - but he hasn't stopped playing either of them)
Steven got a tablet- just a cheapie...but he will hopefully learn how to use it...Hope you all had a VERY Merry CHRISTMAS!

No comments: