Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thanksgiving Thoughts

This was one of the cards that I received from a Fall Birthday Swap on SCS that I was in. I love doing these swaps because you never know what you're going to get. Sometimes I get beautiful cards from talented people...then sometimes I get...well, let's just say Tina and I have this saying, "Better luck next time!" I really liked this card becasue it was so simple. The sketch is an easy one to CASE (copy and share everything) and the punch is SU! punch Decorative Label 120907 $16.95 . The main card is made with More Mustard (one of my favorite colors from SU!)  The DSP is Autumn spice 120808 $11.95
Some of my friends on FB decided to be thankful everyday for something...I like that idea. I am going to write something down on my calendar and on Thanksgiving share all my thankfulness with everyone....especially my family.
Thanks for Stamping by!
Samantha
click on name to shop now

No comments: