Sunday, November 7, 2010

Samantha's Sunday Share

What a fun little week we had. Not to busy...just kinda recovering from Halloween. We had the usual day care kids plus 2 extra on Thursday because the Temple was closed where they go to day care. My friend Janel came over and vented about how horrible some of the teachers and her principle are being to her. I feel so bad for her. I can't believe these people call themselves teachers. UGH...I don't like not being able to fix things.
Savannah had soccer practise on Monday and Wednesday. I cleaned my friends Kristy's house on Mondays. Tuesday we went to the library to get some books on Amelia Earhart for an explorer report that Savannah has due on the 17th. We voted for Meg Whitman (she lost, but were not upset.. we just picked the lesser of the two evils.) We voted no on 19- to easy to just start growing some marijuana just becasue...heck I might even try it..I do like to garden...lol!

Speaking of gardening I have a heck of a time with the simple things. Lemon trees and squash are supposed to be so easy to grow, but yet I can't grow a squash to save my life. I did manage after 2 years to get 5 meyer lemons out of my miniature tree. Today I picked the first one...It was delicious. My daughter and I shared it with some salt. YAHOO!

Wednesday is my Weight Watcher night. I was up 1.8 lbs but I am ok with that....after Halloween and a good dinner. Thursday is our relax day :)

Friday is Family night...We watched Toy Story 3 for the first time and have now watched it 4 more times not even 24 hours later.

Sunday Morning off to the Grove after sleeping in for an extra hour....yeah right not with Shawn in the house...and then off to home fellowship in the evening. I am hoping to get a couple pages scrapbooked today also......til later!
Thanks for stamping by!
Samantha

No comments: