Saturday, August 21, 2010

Another 3 in1 challenge card



This one was kinda of put together with papers that I already had out- scraps- and whatever... but I really liked how it turned out! I used an old hostess set from SU! (measure of life- for sale for $10) with some retired papers. This one goes in for the Shiney challenge at Creative Card Crew ( the glitter on the wings, even thou it's hard to see in the picture) and the sketch was from MOJO Monday. The colors I choose were from(luckily the ones I had out) Stacey's Stamping page- The curtain call. I used the rock n roll technigue with certainly celery and cherry cobbler (stamp your whole stamp in the liter color then just kind of ink up the side of your stamp in a darker color by going around and around). Thanks for stopping by... and have a great day!

1 comment:

Cherie said...

Simply STUNNING adore your card,
Thanks for playing along with Creative Card Crew,
Hugs cherie