Monday, July 19, 2010

Card Swapin in July

We have not had a card swap in a very long time. So we F-I-N-A-L-L-Y did one and boy was it GREAT! It was my two best stampin buddies Pam and Melissa and a brand new Stampin queen- Jennie. We had so much fun we decided to do this once a month rotating who's house it's at and who is the hostess.

This one was made by Melissa. She used a Flower for all seasons 111592 $14.95 set of 4 and used the colors old olive and pumpkin pie- they look great together and this card is so cute!

This was Pam's card and my FAVORITE- simply because it is for a boy and we don't make enough of these...... and now that I have a boy..... well, I really like them. She used the set Extreme Elements #115181 $26.95 set of 6 and Extreme skateboard #115179 $8.95

Last but not least Jennie's beautiful water colored card. She used one of my favorite stamp sets- Fifth Avenue Floral # 113734 $24.95 set of 5.

No comments: