Monday, February 15, 2010

A Valentines to remember!


Since we didn't have a lot of money to buy each other gifts we had to be clever this year. My kids got new shoes (a gift and something they needed all in one!) My hubby got a nice dinner- there was a pack of giant crab legs for $5 with a $2.50 coupon off- so I grabbed them up with a couple of Rib Eye Steaks that were on sale and decided to make my honey a fancy dinner!

Savannah went to go see the Tooth Fairy with her friend Meghan, the boys were with their mom, and Shawn wanted NO part of eating something out of a red, sharp, pokey thing- so we got the crab legs all to ourselves. I went off the diet for the 4-day weekend, so we had the melted butter to dip the crab legs in- OMG!!!!!! I was in heaven for about 15 minutes! Hubby MADE me a card with a little pocket inside stuffed with two massage coupons- I love a good back/foot rub!


The evening ended with some wonderful entertainment by Shawn and Savannah (when we went to go pick her up from Meghans) Happy Love day to all and to all a good night!

No comments: