Wednesday, December 30, 2009

25 cards and going strong

So while I was cleaning out all of my stuff I came across a lot of 1/2 made cards and lots of scrap paper so I thought to myself... hey why don't you make some cards... so here are some of the 25 I have made. I was going for quantity not quality so they are quick, fun, and easy.

This one I made for my hubby. It's for our anniversary in July (I never seem to make one for him so while I was making them all he said "Hey, maybe you can make me one for our Anniversary?"


These are a couple that I made a sketch I saw somewhere?????

The dress I already had made and these are both made with all scraps



This was a sketch challenge at Splitcoast Stampers- SC162

Hope 2010 allows some more time for stamping and that Hubby gets a J-O-B!!!!!





No comments: