Sunday, November 29, 2009

Un but lucky year

Well- hubby has been out of work for a loooooooong time, but we are healthy :) We had to take care of some extra children this year, but, their mom is doing GREAAATTTT!!!!! The truck didn't pass smog- but the government pays $500 so we are only out of pocket $250. The computer and camera crashed but my sister and I are back to being sisters, I have the BEST friends in the whole world, and we have never gone without a roof over our head or food in our tummies, so...... we have had some bad luck- but the GOD luck is oh so GOOOOODDDDD!

Well, I haven't blogged in a while because I was spending a lot of time on Facebook but I think that Cafe World gave me a virus and broke my computer three days ago. I restored it, but everything is wiped out. We have some back up disks but of course they just can't go in and put everything back on so nice and easy- noooooo, so I have to take it to the computer fix it guy.

So..... just thought I would wish everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: