Thursday, August 6, 2009

August Club Projects

These were the projects that we made for our club meeting. the girls spend $25.00 for 6 months and get to be the hostess one month. They get to make 2-3 projects per month for FREE! If this is something you are interested in please email me at samanthaesqueda@yahoo.com




The first one I made with Islands restaurant coasters and post-its. I stuck two coasters together and then covered the outside. Cut a 3X3 square and covered the left inside cover. I made a latch with some extra paper and a Velcro dot and taped that to the back of the right inside cover. Then I pulled off the back piece of the post-it note and put lots of adhesive on it and stuck it on the right inside cover and closed it up. then I decorated the front with the "Simply said" set.
The second one is a post- it note pad- decorated. Pretty self- explanatory.


Hope you like! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Joy said...

A couple of great projects, you have a lovely weekend too xx