Tuesday, June 23, 2009

SCS color challenge, MOJO Monday challie, and Crafty Monkey Challenge


Three cards - wow- so much fun.... Shawn was at preschool and me and baby girl stamped! Savannah was so cute making her card- she has no depth or width perception yet-I was cracking up.... but she created her card for Crafty Monkey using a button and the SCS Color Challenge. I love when she makes cards and we can give them to her friends for thier birthdays.


My first card was using the SCS color challie which was Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango and Summer Sun. I used the soft summer stamp set from SU!.


My second card was for the Monday Mojo sketch challenge. Here is the sketch and my card. The stamp was the turtle from the Whimsey animal collection and the saying was from the great friend stamp set from SU!

3 comments:

Zoe said...

Hello Savannah, I love the button and I love the green flower. Thank you for joining in with this weeks challenge.
love
Zoe
xxxx

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Great cards. The turtle is so stinking cute! Fabulous job on the mojo sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Joy said...

well done to Savannah, cute card! Yours are geat too! xx