Sunday, March 1, 2009

Samantha's Sunday Share #8

Hey Hey Hey Hey Fat Man

What is going down doggy diggity? Can you tell what kind of funny/silly mood I am in? Sometimes you just gotta throw your hands up and say I give up. Steven got laid off and we are without any savings left and well- Accountant I can't make an equity payment or the house payment. But we have our health!

We had another busy week with Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, and BUNCO (I did win my $10 back thank God- for being the biggest loser!)

Friday we went to Garden Grove to a funeral for our dear sweet friend Horace. We hope you are rejoicing at our Father's feet!

Saturday we had to go pick up 1300 boxes of girl scout cookies Cookies 2 Cookies 2 Cookies 2 Cookies 2 Cookies 2 and then I had my card swap- again the girls blew me away with their creations. Today we went to church- Super Target (The Lactaid milk is cheapest at Target- go figure) and Hiking in Sycamore Canyon. Have to get some activity points in- Fat Man 7 I am a little negative in the points department this week.

On a lighter note today at church our Pastor went over his notes for the last month...

He covered...

Where is your treasure? (Hopefully, you have built it in Heaven and not here on earth)
What are you looking at? What are you watching and listening to?
Who is your Master? (You cannot serve two gods!)
Why are you worried? (If God is for me then who can be against me?)

We are in Matthew- I think it's my favorite book in the bible- not that I have read them all- but I really like it! Have a great week and remember to keep your eyes focused on Him!

No comments: