Monday, February 23, 2009

Scrap night pages



Here are the pages we made on Friday night for my scrap class. Everyone really liked the teddy bear sleep pages and those are the ones I threw together. I worked really hard on the Love pages and no one was very impressed.... especially..... (Well, I don't need to say!) J/K I love you PAM!!!!

I charge $20 for 4 pages and $15 for club members and downline.


This one we sponged the white paper with red ink and tore in half. I used the Love you much set, my cricut, and three heart punch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn it , Sam! I like the !@#%$#%# pages! :-)

Christy said...

OMG these are great!! I have been majorily MIA dealing with waiting out my oral surgeons scheduling issues and all the pain that goes with that and not online much, but I am so glad I flagged your blog to check out. What sweet layouts you did :)