Friday, January 23, 2009

Scrap class 1/23/09 and an awrd

Here are the pages my "scrap til' you cramp" class is making tonight. They are for New Years and Christmas.







This is the saying for the New Years Page:

Dear Lord, please give me… A few friends who understand me and remain my friends; A work to do which has real value, without which the world would be the poorer; A mind unafraid to travel, even though the trail be not blazed; An understanding heart; A sense of humor; Time for quiet, silent meditation; A feeling of the presence of God; The patience to wait for the coming of these things, With the wisdom to recognize them when they come. Amen.



New Years Page:


Paper from the $1 spot, Brilliant blue, Brushed silver, Soft sky

Tools: Spiral punch, computer

Sticker: Target



Christmas Pages-

Paper from $1 spot at Target, Glorious Green, Real Red

Brads- Target

Flower- Scrapbook convention


Stamps: Holiday Blitz, Tags so much

Big Shot- Peace love joy


I also got this lovely award from Christina that really made my day. The thing is.... I feel like I have not a creative bone in my body and even though I love stamping and scrapbooking it does NOT come easy to me (good thing I can copy well :) So when I got this award and I went on the other blogs that she gave it to- I was blown away that she would even put me in the same catagory as them! Thank you so much!


I nominate all the people on my blog roll - they inspire me daily!


2 comments:

Christy said...

It was well deserved believe me. I have visited your blog countless times and drawn such inspiration from it! Even if it was borrowed inspiration....LMBO

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Great pages Samantha! Love the layouts and colors. Congrats on the award! I've tagged you, you can see the details on my blog. :)