Saturday, January 24, 2009

A fun little game

Denise tagged me to play this fun little game.

The rules for this tag are...
1: pick the 6th folder (in your pictures), and select the 6th piccy
2: post the piccy and an explanation on your blog about the piccy
3: select 6 others to do the same and let them know

so I had to play along. Here's my photo...


The 6th file folder was my ACWP folder, and the 6th picture was this one of a bag the VERY creative Sharon made. I love how she used the cuttlebug to emboss the paper to put on the bag. She is soooo amazing so she will be the first that I tag!
My six tags are:

2 comments:

The Adams Family said...

I just wanted to know if I'm playing the game right???, I pick a picture from my 6th folder in my picture file right?? then the 6th picture in that file right??

Anonymous said...

Hey Sam! Ok, I think I will actually play along...not too hard. lol Your friend, Debbie, NEEDS the ACWP Science Fair set to scrap those pics of her son!!!
Love Ya!