Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Some Holiday Parties

Ok- Well I have to admit- I LOOOOOVVVVEEEEEE Heart Eyes this time of the year! I love all of my wonderful friends- they are truely my family that I got to hand pick! Last Friday night we had our 10th annual ornament exchange. We went to the Yard House and I had garlic chicken noodles- the were so yummy! Yummy Then it was back to my BFF's for some good chimoso, drinks, ornament exchanging, and cookie decorating (even though we had so much chimoso- that we never got to the cookies!)

Then Saturday we had my 2nd annual cookie exchnge- It was so great- we had so many cookies that you couldn't fit one more on the pool table-(bet ya didn't know that is what pool tables are for????) We had so much fun!!!! I hope you are all enjoying your Christmas as much as me!

No comments: