Monday, September 8, 2008

You're gonna "Fall" in love with this


Well, I have to say that there are some talented people in my life- Denise Lynn, Dawn Griffith, Beate, and Pam just to name a few. But one of my most favorite (talented along with a list of other positive qualities) is Sharon. She can look at a piece of paper and see endless possiblities. I always ask her to suck her brain out for a day or two and let me borrow it. I attended one of her craft classes and we made this adorable little box. I don't have the pattern for you - but she does over at ACWP. She will send you a whole pack of patterns for a little bit of change. I am using this for the "Fall Something" challie over at Stamp Something.


And, a little bit of humor to brightn your day borrowed from Dawn's blog.

Jesus and Satan were having an on-going argument about who was better on the computer. They had been going at it for days, and frankly God was tired of hearing all the bickering. Finally fed up, God said, 'THAT'S IT! I have had enough. I am going to set up a test that will run for two hours, and from those results, I will judge who does the better job.'




So Satan and Jesus sat down at the keyboards and typed away.




They moused.


They Faxed.


They E-mailed.


They E-mailed with attachments.


They downloaded.


They did spreadsheets!


They wrote reports.


They created labels and cards.


They created charts and graphs.


They did some genealogy reports


They did every job known to man.




Jesus worked with heavenly efficiency and Satan was faster than hell. Then, ten minutes before their time was up, lightning suddenly flashed across the sky, thunder rolled, rain poured, and, of course, the power went off.




Satan stared at his blank screen and screamed every curse word known in the underworld!!!! Jesus just sighed........... Finally the electricity came back on, and each of them restarted their computers. Satan started searching frantically, screaming: 'It's gone! It's all GONE! 'I lost everything when the power went out!' Meanwhile, Jesus quietly started printing out all of his files from the past two hours of work. Satan observed this and became irate. 'Wait!' he screamed. 'That's not fair! He cheated! How come he has all his work and I don't have any?' God just shrugged and said,
(scroll down)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
JESUS SAVES!!!

7 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Big hugs to you Samantha for the sweet comments and love! You're the best! :) Cute joke too, it gave me a little chuckle.

Love your fall project. It's a super cute idea. Love the leaf on the front too. Thanks for playing along with the challenge, this is perfect! :)

Anonymous said...

Ditto on the big hugs! You are too kind. :) I guess I should start thinking of a swap for Sunday, huh?
H & P

Rach said...

oh your fall creation is awesome. well done. hugs rachxx

Cathy said...

I love this card - great colours and so autumny.
Hugs
Cathy
xx

Cathy said...

I love this card - great colours and so autumny.
Hugs
Cathy
xx

Christy said...

Hee hee....the joke got a giggle from me for sure! Too cute.

Carla said...

Sharon is a super talent, that's for sure! I love your cards, the cat tails are so cute!! I read that joke somewhere, it's a good one!!