Saturday, June 28, 2008

A card swap and a challange

Here are the cards from our swap today. I love hanging with my girls- Jen you are so fun and spunky and beautiful, Pam I adore you- you are so beautiful, and talented and just so sweet (even when you are crabby), Lillian- I think you are so neat, kind, and I am so glad you joined the group. Mel, Glo, and Tina - I missed you! And looked what you missed!


Jen's Red, White, and Blue card

Pam's Bride to be



Melissa's wedding card (even though she didn't come she still sent cards- and that's why we love her!!!)

Samantha's wedding card

Jennifer's friend card- which she did not like at all!

Jennifer's wedding card and the WINNER!

Lillian's wdding card



My STAMP SOMETHING CHALLENGE
which was to stamp anything but a card in the Red- White- And Blue colors. So I took one of Jen's designs and made a journal- I thought the saying was appropiate "May all your dreams come true" for a ournal- since that is where you can write all your dreams down.

TFL! Have a great weekend!

13 comments:

paylin said...

That’s beautiful creation and lovely layout.

Well just to drop by to say " hello " takecare and have a great day
Regards.
x

Louise F NZ said...

Hi Samantha...
Great cards! I love your journal.
Re my one sheet wonder, you stamp and emboss an A4 then cut it up into segments, you then make 10 cards using the peices, if you have another look, you will see the three cards all have night of navy embossed with classic stars in white, these are the pieces.

LuvCraftn said...

I love the cards from the swap!! I wish I had sent cards also, but am so glad you made a couple of them for me. They are all wonderful!1 How did you choose a winner???

And the header looks great!! I need to ask Sharon to make me one!!

LuvCraftn said...

I love the cards from the swap!! I wish I had sent cards also, but am so glad you made a couple of them for me. They are all wonderful!1 How did you choose a winner???

And the header looks great!! I need to ask Sharon to make me one!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sammie I like your new banner!
I'll make a corrected version as soon as you tell me what you want that additional line to say. Love ya! Hugs!

Richelle said...

Great journal....lovely swap cards!

Sue Shaw said...

Wow looks like you all had a great time! Lovely creations.
Sue. x

Sue Shaw said...

Sorry...forgot to say - love the new look blog!
Sue. x

Cathy said...

Great cards from the stamp swap.

Hugs
Cathy xx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Awesome card Sam! Looks like a fab day with friends! Love you journal too, it's perfect for our challenge. Hope you're having a great summer! :)

Jennifer Priest said...

What cute cards!!

Becky said...

What wonderful cards everyone made! I love them all!
Love Becky xx

Joy said...

Gorgeous swap cards and fantastic journal xx